srijeda, 25. studenoga 2015.

Pathway 4: Me 2

Hey everyone, welcome back

So to continue the story; 

I got the job in the hotel, didnt have much experinece in working in the hotel industry exept the one and a half months in a different hotel working in the sales department.
Everyone else was much more experienced and kinda knew the tricks of the trade, so I was eager to learn as much as I could. As sith everything in the beginning you cant master it over night, so i made a lot of mistakes and was alsow the youngest in the group so the perception about me quickly changes from joung and higly motivates to unexperienced. So i spent a lot of time trying to catch up what i lacked in experience with enthusiasm, high spirits, the will to learn, optimism and a strong belief in the we can attitude.
A year went by quickly and i stumbeled upon one of my old success journals that Tony Robbins recommended haveing. I didnt touch it for more than 3 years, being busy with my job and colledge. But when i picked it up again i noticed that on one of the pages i found my old plans for the future. As part of one of the excersizes i had to make a plan for my life, but at the time i was making it i wasnt 100 % sure i would accomplish any of it in the given dates. The plan was separated into a 5-, 10-, 20-, and 30-year period in wich i described to myself what i wanted to be, what i wanted to achieve and what i wanted to have.
Since by that time 5 years have gone by i smiled when i realized that I had  accomplished all of the goals that i set for myself. Il list them for you realy quickly; so it was getting a job that would give me a pay above 5k HRK((around 900USD) per month wich is the statistic avarage in Croatia per capita. I wanted a job where I worked in a suit(black) because my father always wore suits and i thought it would look cool on me. In high school i was looking foreward to wearing a suit at the prom night, and i that night i decided i wanted to work in one. I wanted a job where i worked with people because i wanted to learn more about the world and people and business and foreign cultures and make new friends and contacts that will help me in my future career.
So i got all of that and was happy but soon after things started to change. I couldnt feel happy for a long time. My life situation got kinda bad although it was good. Not sure if i can explain it but i will try to describe it to you in the next pathway where i go into my life situation at that time.

Until next time


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar