utorak, 10. prosinca 2019.

Borna Zuber -Morning RUN & Plans for October and November





VID 169







Borna Zuber -Morning RUN & Plans for October and November



Good morning everyone, my name is Borna Zuber I am from Croatia, I moved to Ireland some 10 months ago and I live in Killarney right now.
This morning i woke up to go for a early run and start the day actively.

My parents were here in Ireland visiting us for 10 days and we traveled with them around, but they left on Thursday this week and we are back to our routine.

The week just flew by and i have so many things that i want to do during this weekend but i first wanted to wake myself up with some running through the National Park Killarney. I had to stop because i was caught by the rain-here in Ireland they say that in one day you can see all 4 seasons. But i don't count the 4th season, winter, because here it is not as cold during winter as in Croatia. We get a lot of snow and minus temperatures and here in Ireland the temperatures are not so low and there is a lot of rain and no snow.

In this video I will talk more about the plans we have for the coming 2 months-in October we will go back to Croatia for 10 days and visit some friends, attend a birthday party, visit my step sister, and add some cool new interviews with some cool projects from Croatia.

In November we are planing to visit 2 conferences one confirmed, one still in the making so more info on that as time comes closer. As new year comes closer we will also talk more about goals and goal setting and self development.

Thanks again for watching my videos, it really means a lot to me that you are here on my YouTube Chennel And here's hoping you are curious about where this story will still go. Definitely SUBSCRIBE if you want to watch more of my videos!


Throw in some light liking in passing and of course if you have any questions feel free to leave in the comments.



If you are interested in more about me I have vlogs about what I do on a daily basis, I try to learn as much as possible, improve myself, and one of the main ideas of the channel is to help others, so if we are interested, I would definitely recommend you to look Pathway to Success Playlist: The Road to Success:



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuZf1...



And of course on YouTube it's about people, so if you know someone who would be interested in this kind of channel, feel free to tell him about me, save the video and feel free to post me on other social networks:



Instagram: zuber_borna



Linkedin: Borna Zuber



Twitter: @BornaZuber



I use both Snapchat and Tik Tok



And the Steemit Platform for Mini Blogs @BornaZuber



https://steemit.com/@bornazuber



Blog
http://myptsjourney.blogspot.com/





Thank you all for being here, see you in the following video: D



Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar