utorak, 10. prosinca 2019.

Getting to know me a bit more-Borna Zuber





VID 6



Doing a bit of editing on my channel and bringing older stories back to life with so many videos might be a good idea. Take a look and let me know how You liked it







Getting to know me a bit more-Borna Zuber



Hi everyone, this is another video that brings me a bit closer to You. My name is Borna Zuber I come from Croatia and in this video i am going to tell you about my elementary school, high school, colledge, all the jobs that i did and self development.

it is a short video but gives you more about myself and how is spent my childhood and younger years. In Elementary school i was a bit of a chubby kid coz i loved to eat a lot.
In high school I got rid of my geekines and started to hang out with people more.
I fell in love with coffee and went for a lot of those with people to just talk about life.
In colledge i did the most to change my life i found out about self development and i started learning about psychology. I started my first job during colledge and i changed a few jobs to get as much experience in SALES as possible. I came to the conclusion that sales makes the most sense because you can increase the salary you are earning. After sales i went over to Human resources and recruitment and moved to Ireland and started working in a company called Sigmar.


I wanted to give You more details and from the next video i will go more into to where I am now what i'm doing and where i want this channel to go.

Thanks again for watching my videos, it really means a lot to me that you are here on my YouTube Chennel And here's hoping you are curious about where this story will still go. Definitely SUBSCRIBE if you want to watch more of my videos!

Throw in some light liking in passing and of course if you have any questions feel free to leave in the comments.

If you are interested in more about me I have vlogs about what I do on a daily basis, I try to learn as much as possible, improve myself, and one of the main ideas of the channel is to help others, so if we are interested, I would definitely recommend you to look Pathway to Success Playlist: The Road to Success:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuZf1...

And of course on YouTube it's about people, so if you know someone who would be interested in this kind of channel, feel free to tell him about me, save the video and feel free to post me on other social networks:

Instagram: zuber_borna

Linkedin: Borna Zuber

Twitter: @BornaZuber

I use both Snapchat and Tik Tok

And the Steemit Platform for Mini Blogs @BornaZuber

https://steemit.com/@bornazuber

Blog
http://myptsjourney.blogspot.com/


Thank you all for being here, see you in the following video: D

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar