srijeda, 11. prosinca 2019.

Planing the TRIP to Croatia | 10 day trip | Borna Zuber





VID 173



Planing the TRIP to Croatia | 10 day trip | Borna Zuber



The good old rain is here again as we are used to it, my parents were here last week and they brought some sunshine from Croatia, but now that they went back the weather is back to normal again.

It's Monday morning and i'm going back to work, last week I was working only half of the time but this week I'm catching up on everything and organizing everything for the trip to Croatia.
We have to buy the tickets and I have to get approval for the annual leave for this trip at work.

There are a few reasons for going for a TRIP to Croatia, for me its that my step sister is pregnant and she will have a baby by the time we arrive so we will have to visit her.
I will become an uncle, looking forward to it :D

We will stay for 10 days and during those 10 days Dea's mom has her birthday and we are invited to the party. But I wanted to make the trip also a bit productive so I arranged a few people to meet with me in Croatia and do an Interview because i think they are doing some cool projects and I wanted to bring their projects closer to you.

Thanks again for watching my videos, it really means a lot to me that you are here on my YouTube Chennel And here's hoping you are curious about where this story will still go. Definitely SUBSCRIBE if you want to watch more of my videos!


Throw in some light liking in passing and of course if you have any questions feel free to leave in the comments.



If you are interested in more about me I have vlogs about what I do on a daily basis, I try to learn as much as possible, improve myself, and one of the main ideas of the channel is to help others, so if we are interested, I would definitely recommend you to look Pathway to Success Playlist: The Road to Success:



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuZf14KfhNc&list=PLdlAxsWfEVwl65ApNX4OpEYHeyXjG2ipw&index=7&t=16s



And of course on YouTube it's about people, so if you know someone who would be interested in this kind of channel, feel free to tell him about me, save the video and feel free to post me on other social networks:



Instagram: zuber_borna



Linkedin: Borna Zuber



Twitter: @BornaZuber



I use both Snapchat and Tik Tok



And the Steemit Platform for Mini Blogs @BornaZuber



https://steemit.com/@bornazuber



Blog http://myptsjourney.blogspot.com/





Thank you all for being here, see you in the following video: D

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar