subota, 21. prosinca 2019.

OPTIMISM and having the Right Mindset | Borna Zuber- Who do you surround...







VID 14





OPTIMISM and having the Right Mindset | Borna Zuber- Who do you surround yourself with?




Going into mindset and positivity in this video. After yesterday's run and workout, I am going to work and while waiting for my colleague I made this video for you guys coz I felt like I had something to say about the positive mindset.

It is so important to maintain a positive mindset in life if you want to achieve success. so many successful people have a strong mindset about failure, they get up as fast as they can
Optimism is the key
I also talk about the mastermind group concept-or the idea that you unconsciously pick up the character traits of the 10 people you spend the most time with. That's why you want to watch out who you surround yourself with and try to pull positive people into your life.

Keep Your positivity up coz life will get You down so make sure You learn how to convert the negative into positive and live a fulfilled and happy life full of optimism.

Thanks again for watching my videos, it really means a lot to me that you are here on my YouTube Channel And here's hoping you are curious about where this story will still go. Definitely SUBSCRIBE if you want to watch more of my videos!

Throw in some light liking in passing and of course if you have any questions feel free to leave in the comments.

If you are interested in more about me I have vlogs about what I do on a daily basis, I try to learn as much as possible, improve myself, and one of the main ideas of the channel is to help others, so if we are interested, I would definitely recommend you to look Pathway to Success Playlist: The Road to Success:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuZf1...

And of course on YouTube it's about people, so if you know someone who would be interested in this kind of channel, feel free to tell him about me, save the video and feel free to post me on other social networks:

Instagram: zuber_borna

Linkedin: Borna Zuber

Twitter: @BornaZuber

I use both Snapchat and Tik Tok

And the Steemit Platform for Mini Blogs @BornaZuber

https://steemit.com/@bornazuber

Blog
http://myptsjourney.blogspot.com/


Thank you all for being here, see you in the following video: D

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar